Pagina's

dinsdag 23 oktober 2012

Day 352 - Part 1 - Dear World

I haven't been updating lately, I know, and I can be making up excuses but the truth is, I don't really need to update anymore, like I felt I used to. That's a great thing for me, but I hear people telling me to go update a lot. Sorry guys ;)
Anyways, I've got holidays now. Wonderful, wonderful free time. I'm making an outfit out of wallpaper, which is awesome, but I've got a lot to do these days. I have to make tons of homework and work on clothing and such, and it feels like even though I have no school, my head is exploding with stress. And I was hoping to loose that feeling this week. :/
Luckily, there is time for fun. I've got two parties coming up, a double birthday and a halloween party, I'm finally going to surf again on Saturday and I'm playing tons of piano.

1 opmerking:

  1. Don't forget our birthdaaay! :D So you'll have two double birthdays iguess? teehee. Ily <3
    Happy you're okay <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen