Pagina's

maandag 15 oktober 2012

Day 357 - Part 1 - Oops.

SO I haven't written in quite a while, I know. I haven't really been online much at all. Ever since going to Scotland (which was GREAT, but I'll tell you later) I haven't really felt the need to go online.
Not that my social life got any better. I still don't really hang out with people and such, but I have been making progress in my work. I've been getting a lot of homework done, my clothing is actually getting somewhere (now that I have some great ideas) and even though my room is a mess, I'm feeling much more at home.
I've been reading and writing and going to art academy and a million other things and it's really great.
And today I don't have school because some people had exams (I got up early, went to school, then learned that I could've stayed home and in bed) but then I can REALLY start on my clothing. I love it. :3

As for Scotland: it was AMAZING.
We went there by boat, nightboat, so we've slept on it. I've nearly been blown off but it was really great. Then we went to some ruins, met our host families, and the next day we went walking in the highlands. It's so pretty! Of course people slipped and such, but in the end everyone had a great day. After that we had a day with loads and loads of free time. I went shopping, bought a skirt (or kilt, idk) and a bag for my sister and some more stuff. I had hot chocolate with mini marshmellows in them (MINIMARSHMELLOWS!) and we had dinner at this fancy Chinese restaurant. Then there was a ghostwalk, somewhere in a vault underground. I can't stand ghoststories. Not like that, al least. I can't stand those movies, book scare me enough, but this was, like, real-live. I just stood there and at some point I started shaking and crying, and luckily I could get out after like 5 mins, and a friend of mine tagged along and we just talked about other things to distract me, which I'm very grateful for. We had a museum day and a tour and Scottish dancing and a visit to some old church, and it was so amazing. I made some new friends as well. On the way back from the boat we had two birthdays, one in the Thursday and one on Friday, and we had this great party and we all brought food and drinks and we went outside, to the top deck, and there was music and people and it was so cool.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten