Pagina's

woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Day 353 - Part 1 - Happy Birthday Emi!

Yes. You're old now. ;)

Anyways, I love holidays. I screwed up with the wallpaper so I'm figuing out new ways to make a suit, I've been buying presents for my double birthday party this Friday (Maaike and Barbara's), the papaer dress is going somewhere, I've got some genius ideas but I need bottles and cans, I'm going surfing with this really nice girl on Saturday, I've got an outfit for the Halloween party, I did a bit of homework, I've been babysitting, and I have time left to read and watch Gossip Girl online (watch out, fair warning: new addiction).
I'm also very, VERY snotty. I've got a roll of toilet paper next to me at all times since a day, because I sneeze SO much it's useless to keep running up and down to the bathroom.
I think I'm finally figuring stuff out. I've been wearing a lot of skirts lately, another thing I found out I really love, I FINALLY know make-up (not that I do wear it now that I know how to, but at least I can go to a party without looking like a 9-year-old with a set of facepaint). I'm writing a lot, too, and people actually read it! :D
And I've decided to find a boyfriend by the end of the year. Which sounds totally stupid, but I do like someone and he know who I am (for a change), so I'm planning on going for it now. Cross my fingers, wish me luck.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten