Pagina's

woensdag 15 augustus 2012

Day 297 - Part 1 - Pineapple

I'm kinda guessing only Emi will get this title but that's fine. It's really dusty in my room.
Anyways, as much as I want to blabber about France, I'm gonna keep this post sort of short because I'd like to update my blog like today and not in three hours.
My eye is being creepy. I woke up yesterday and it was really irritated (after I dreamt about having an infection and going halfway blind, how freaky is that? probably have been scratching my eye all night) but now it's sagging and tearing and producing that yellow stuff you get when you're really tired. It's scaring the hell out of me because I know how much things can hurt once infected and inflamed.
On the bright side, my mom brought me a card which allows me to travel for free in the weekends so I can easily get to art academy (and a lot of cross-country friends), I'm allowed to paint my hair purple (which I will do somewhere coming week because I still have some hairdye lying around) and my collection is looking great (on paper, that is).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten