Pagina's

woensdag 22 augustus 2012

Day 304 - Part 1 - At least it's colourful.

So I got my schedule today, and it absolutely SUCKS. But that's okay, I coloured it nice enough to make me look forward to more than a week of school.
I'm ready. Not only in the sense of having my books (21, and that's just coursebooks, oh hell D:), also mentally. I'm finally ready to be me. Which hasn't been the case for as long as I remember.
Tomorrow is Anita's party, in the weekends I might get a job as video journalist for this festival, and school seems like a good idea to me now. I'm going to start art academy in just over a week, and I'm ready for everything.
Yep, things are looking great right now.  :D

1 opmerking:

  1. Yep, the schedules suck this year :( but we'll survive ;) (and I've got 28 coursebooks, 35 in total, so PUH ;))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen