Pagina's

maandag 27 augustus 2012

Day 308 - Part 1 - Back to school.

School's started.
Ugh.
It's not like I don't look forward to it, I do, I really do, but on the other side, it's school. Homework, long days, being bored and tired, shoved away in the halls and late for class. Yep, great.
On the bright side, there's friends, having something to do, looking forward to weekends, art academy and, well, learning.
I'm not really a nerd in the "school-is-so-great" or the "lets-dress-like-a-fool" kind of way, but believe me, I'm a nerd in every other way.
Except I don't make homework and I'm always late.
What I mean is, I love learning. I love being able to look at some problem and thinking "hey, I can solve this, I've learned how that works!" I love being the smart kid, though I don't always show that.
I also had a summer-time spring clean-up. You can actually see the floor of my room, which is totally great.
And I have a piano in my room. A digital one, but still, I get to play whenever I want, even when people are sleeping. And write songs.
I finished my first one, I just have one or two chords I'm not sure of, but I have no idea how I can fix that. I'm working on my second song now, and it's GREAT. Really amazing to hear my words come to live. Two more songs are in the make, but they're still in my head, not written out.
Anyway, I've got a great year ahead of me. Just hoping I'll stay positive, that everything will be fine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten