Pagina's

maandag 10 september 2012

Day 322 - Part 1 - Writing.

Whoa. I just realized I haven't updated in ages.
As for my physical contition: things are better. I'm still stressed and pretty dead, but I'm holding up alright. Homework's getting easier to deal with, too.
My days are pretty much a constant blur of school, trying to get enough sleep, waking up early, school, homework, more school and a little writing.
Wattpad's amazing. (wattpad.com, I'm Luzzie) I've been updating my story on there, and it's really awesome to have people read it and comment and read other stories and chat and such. I love it.
I've been trying to sneak some fashion into the mix but it's not easy keeping it up. At least I have a director who'll arrange the meet-ups and stuff, and most of my models. I just need to get the dresses working out, that's all.
And I LOVE art academy, it's amazingamazingamazing. More about that later, my parents'd kill me if they knew I'm still up. ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten