Pagina's

maandag 3 september 2012

Day 315 - Part 1 - Feeling like crap

School started out pretty okay, really. I mean, lots of homework and long days, but I was motivated. Now I'm a week in and I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown.
It's just too much. I have to be at school from 8 till 4, then homework till 6, mostly even later. I've had about 2 hours time for myself in the past week, and believe me, that's not a lot.
And I feel really ill. I mean, I probably should've stayed home today, but I can't really afford missing one day of school. I'm so tired, even though I sleep enough, I've got huge bags under my eyes and my eyes have that gazing stare in them I get when things are too much. I can't feel. When things become too much for me, I just shut down. Everything's gone. It's like when I've got too much to do, my mind turns off and I could be dead if not for the fact that my body still functions. It's pretty creepy, really.
Anyways, I guess writing really helps. I'm on Wattpad, which is some amazing site to share stories and read other people's stories, and it takes my mind of things. I think that's a good thing, right?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten