Pagina's

zaterdag 15 september 2012

Day 327 - Part 2 - Sidestepping

So, apart from me ranting over a million things, there are other - happier - parts. Or at least sort of happier.
http://www.wattpad.com/story/2054222-this-could-be-the-story-of-a-hero
^read that. I've been working on it for quite some time now, it's really fun to write. And it helps me find all these great new artists because I try to find a fitting song with each chapter so I go all over youtube and listen to stuff.

I think I might be falling in love. Maybe a little. I don't know, it's confusing and probably really messed up and hopeless, so I'm trying not to fall in love. I don't like getting hurt, which is why I don't really let people in. I hope that can change though. For now, I just need to figure out wether I'm in love or not.
Probably not though. I would know if I am, wouldn't I?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten