Pagina's

zaterdag 15 september 2012

Day 327 - Part 1 - The living stress machine

A conversation between my mom and I just now:
Mom: "You going?"
Me: "Yep."
"Want another piece of chocolate?"
"Nope."
"Are you mad?"
"Yep."

She should be alarmed IN THE LEAST. I can tell you, there's something really wrong if I decline the offer of chocolate.
The thing is, I was washing the dishes and she was drying and all she did was nag and nag and nag that pan weren't clean and I was way to slow, and at some point I was like "Well all you do is nag!" and she was like "I'm only trying to help you, but I guess you don't want help". Which, in itself, isn't that bad, because my mom can be really childish at times, but she's forcing me to go visit some sort of great-aunt or something tomorrow and she knows I hate it because I have absolutely no connection with that woman at all and there's just too much homework for me to not stay home, so I already was mad at my mom. Add to that the lack of sleep I've had, the frustration about trains not driving and me being late everywhere, the stress at school and the lack of sugar and you get a very easily set off very, very angry Luzz.
Yay. -.-'

It's not like I enjoy being mad at people. I know why I'm mad and I know what's wrong, I just can't seem to change any of it. I just can't stop being mad and frustrated and annoyed and tired and sad and what else.
UGH, I'm like a living stress machine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten